Brianna Slater's LinkedIn Profile

Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Mid-Winter/I Wish It was Spring" Playlist

At this point, I'm so f-cking tired of winter.  I would love warmer, longer days.  We have a cute swing on our front porch, and I want to sit there so badly.  I tried doing that last week with a blanket, a hot cup of coffee, and my book.  I toughed it out for about twenty minutes until I decided that it was too damn cold to try being emo on the front porch swing.  You know how there are rain dances to make it rain?  Well,  I'm dancing to the playlist below to make Spring come sooner.

1.  "I'm a Lady" by Santigold
2.  "Breezeblocks" by Alt-J
3.  "It's Only Life" by The Shins
4.  "Elephant" by Tame Impala
5.  "F-ckin' Problems" by ASAP Rocky
6.  "Lights (Bassnectar Remix)" by Ellie Goulding
7.  "Kemosabe" by Everything Everything
8.  "Flaggin' A Ride" by Divine Fits
9.  "Wild for the Night" by ASAP Rocky

C'mon, Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment