Brianna Slater's LinkedIn Profile

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Date Night

I have two roommates.  Both women. Both in relationships. Both in love.  Also, both really nice (insert smiley face).   Occasionally my roommates and their boyfriends indulge in something called "date night."  Date night is essentially a date that couples indulge in every so often in order to catch up and spend time together.  What do I do on date night? Well, bitches, I watch TV and order take out! That's right!

I do whatever the fuck I want! There are times when I wish I could go on a date night, but then I think about how much I enjoy and appreciate relaxing on my recliner, watching whatever movie or TV show I want to watch and eating all the take out I can shove in my face.  I enjoy these freedoms while I have them.  I feel like once you start a relationship, some freedoms go away and then the only time you really get to indulge is on special occasions like date night.

If you're in a relationship, what are some things that you wish you could still do? If you're not in a relationship, what are some things that you do now that you just know you'll have to cut back on once you start a relationship?


No comments:

Post a Comment