Brianna Slater's LinkedIn Profile

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Brief Reminder


A few months ago my roommate and I were leaving a bar. As we were walking to our car, some random guy on the street approached us. After unsuccessfully ignoring him (my roommate talking to him foiled that attempt), the guy proceeded to follow us to our car, which was creepy enough, but then told us that my roommate had a nice ass and I had a nice face. I kid you not, these were his exact words.
There are so many things wrong with this that I don’t even know where to begin. 
How (HOW!) can a guy think that this is flattering or can possibly give you an in with either girl? You insult one by talking about her ass and not complimenting her face (while her ass is indeed nice, no guy ON THE STREET needs to point it out…it’s like the “smack by” at a bar, when the guy smacks your ass and then disappears into the crowd before you can give him the lashing he deserves), and completely ruin your chances with the other through the insult to her friend and not complimenting her ass.
Now, this might seem like a lose-lose situation for any guy. However, the moral of the story is don’t insult a girl’s friend, through backhanded compliments or any other classless means, and in fact, refrain from talking about a woman’s ass in general...unless you are on intimate terms with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment