Brianna Slater's LinkedIn Profile

Friday, November 9, 2012

Oops...

So, definitely flirted with a guy already in a relationship with some other girl who doesn't live in town.  Oops! He was flirting with me first!

My question is for those who are in relationships: how do you feel when you see your partner flirting with someone else?  Or do you in any way become concerned that your partner may be shamelessly flirting with other people while out with friends?

I talked to my friend last night and she said that if he's not locked down then it's not a big deal.  Basically he doesn't know what he's missing and it's my duty to show him that!  It just seems so morally wrong!

This kind of reminds me of My Best Friend's Wedding where Julia Roberts's character shamelessly flirts with her male friend even though she knows that he has a fiancé.  She believes that she can somehow change his mind.  Now, I'm not saying that I am going to go out of my way to pursue this guy and try to change his mind.  I'm not that crazy...and also I honestly don't even know him that well.  If I ever see him again then I will definitely talk to him but not sure if I should continue to shamelessly flirt with him.  I feel like it's not right to his girlfriend who is not there to defend what is hers...

Haha, moral issues y'all!

It's the weekend, and I will leave you with a few interesting things that I've stumbled across this week:

Yeah.  David Beckham's H&M ads for the holidays.  Praise Rudolph!

I was initially super excited about this movie....but not so much anymore.  World War Z.

Should you really count on a guy to feel good about yourself?  This article explores this topic...with an assist from Kim Kardashian HAHA.

Santigold is pretty cool.

Le sigh.  Remember when he was in The Phantom Menace as Obi-wan?

Alright well I'm goin' out!  Peace out, homies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment